Street Bar & Grill

Angry_Games

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lavell

Just give me some cranberry juice. I don't drink alcohol at all. I guess I'll be the sober one driving everyone home every night during the long weekend. Since it's the Labor Day weekend, the ride is free. But I have a couple of rules:

1) If you got to throw up, roll down the windows and do so. If you throw up in my car, you will clean it up. Don't stink up my car!!

2) For all of you that got booty calls this weekend, I'm not your taxi service. There's no . allowed in my car! I know there are some of you freaks out there! If you need . that bad, get a room!!!:P

Other than that, I wish everyone a happy and safe Labor Day weekend!:)

Guest Buckstitch
ya we just moved out of Boise down to southern part near Nevada...some shithole town (nothing but shithole farm towns down here) but we'll be ok, she's the new high school history teacher in some . farm town.

Could be worst you could live in my Logging & Farm town with only dialup hahaaaaaaaaaaaa j/k :)

It tis Friday and I'm closing down early for a 3-day weekend. I wish it was going to be an exciting weekend but this is about the only time I will have to do all of the crap around the house I have been putting off for 3 months.

A couple Sam Adams and then paint a couple of rooms.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buckstitch
Once again, drinks are on me tonight - Just started my 6 months leave :)

It'll take a month or so to forget about work, maybe less if i put in some extra effort tonight....

Good for you glad to see your home. I have a MGD please:beer:beer

Once again, drinks are on me tonight - Just started my 6 months leave :)

It'll take a month or so to forget about work, maybe less if i put in some extra effort tonight....

ya don't be writing me PM's while you are wasted like someone else did last night thanking me for selling him a motherboard lol...it's amazing he even found the keys to bang out a msg to me.

I guess I'm drinking alone tonight. Sicker than a dog so it was a good excuse to make a couple hot totties. A guy can only drink so much liquor and lemons though so it turned into jack on the rocks. I feel much better now. :)