V. cheap bluetooth dongle

prosser13

Looking for a free or very cheap bluetooth dongle shipped to me. I bought mine new about a year ago for under a tenner and now my PC doesn't recognise it when I plug it in.

Post here or PM me with offers.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Check out ebay. There is a power seller from UK selling Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Class 1 dongle for around 10 Sterling pound. I bought my from that guy last thursday and I am waiting for it to be here.

PS : Make sure too look at the bluetooth specs in the post to double check if the dongle is capable of support Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR and class 1. Lots of them on ebay are not, even thought they are stated to be in the title but their specs don't match.

If you want the power seller's name, I can check my ebay bidding history to find it for you. Don't want to post here to be suspected as advertising. :)

are you running XP service pack 2 by anychance? and the software supplied by widcomm?

Im not, and the software is IVT.

Check out ebay. There is a power seller from UK selling Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Class 1 dongle for around 10 Sterling pound. I bought my from that guy last thursday and I am waiting for it to be here.

PS : Make sure too look at the bluetooth specs in the post to double check if the dongle is capable of support Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR and class 1. Lots of them on ebay are not, even thought they are stated to be in the title but their specs don't match.

If you want the power seller's name, I can check my ebay bidding history to find it for you. Don't want to post here to be suspected as advertising.

Cheers for the advice, but its OK :) I can pick them up in Tesco for £9, so I was just wondering if anyone had any for cheaper ;)