Sign in to follow this  
ReelFiles

Avatar Design and Discussion Thread

you actually post the image in the design thread and A_G does the rest...;)

I viewed the pic...you'll be the 1st I think to have a kid for a avatar here?

Guest Retratserif

My post above has been fixed. I would like to see if I can get that Avatar to work here within the rules.

right i have found an image and used image tool , now how do i get it from my pics file to here ?????

Once you have the image to the correct size you can upload it to imageshack.us and copy the code and put it in your post...;)

Ehh...looks like a cigar to me. But see what a mod says to be sure lol

Guest LookBackX2
Ehh...looks like a cigar to me. But see what a mod says to be sure lol

That's how I see it, but I know I am not a politician. They have a better eye for "acceptable" and "in taste" content. It's my taste so it's good for me.

Pllllllsssssss...

avatar_1457.jpgavatar_2420.gif I was thinking maybe 1 of these or the 007 or the one underneathe the 007 or or or now you know why somone should just put one their. Also is anyone doing any photoshop work so I can get my sig squared away?

what do you need with your sig...shrinkage?

I have listed several links to MS image resizer to be able to do it...or let me know and I can shrink it for you...only takes a minute...

sig shrunk to 600x185 25kb

fabewu5customho1.jpg

sig shrunk to 550x169 22kb

fabewu5custom2le7.jpg

just hit Quote and grab the code under the sig shrunk specs...;)

Once you nab one of these I will delete them...so grab the code and save it for a later date if you want it...also if you make up your mind on the Avatar just put it in the other thread...same thing there...if you want one I posted just quote the post and grab the code and cancel the quote after you nabbed the code...;) They're already hosted...no need to rehost them..;)