Sign in to follow this  
ReelFiles

Avatar Design and Discussion Thread

Guest Buckstitch

Im going to keep mine for now I like it plus AG gave it to me. I really like yours defiant9 it’s funny

White_Hair: please get me a proper picture (you can save the avatar and email it to me if you wish) as the link you gave in the other thread doesn't work

ps: if anyone still wants me to choose their avatar, then I'll take care of it. I'll find some time this week to get it done (as other good members here still be needing me to find them avatars after 6 months of good posting...just been too busy lately but now i guess i got all the time in the world lol)

I like my new avatar. My avatar probably isn't as funny as something A.G would have given, but then he probably a little too busy to get creative with the number of us wanting an avatar.

I like it.. had me laughing !

Hmmm, I worked on this for at least 2 minutes before I re-read the rules...

diyavatarak0.jpg

Is this too close to a reference? :rolleyes:

Nevermind, I found the one I was looking for...

fnlvs1.jpg

Definatly in my top 3... I was looking for this one but saw the "Eat it!" one and got excited... :shake: Then I re-read the rules... :rolleyes: O well, I found the one I originally thought of. :nod: You can down;oad the movie font froma site... I may use that in my next sig to complete the theme.

My god................that full pic is wicked looking.

None of my kids looked like that...........or did they?

Maybe that's why she screamed given birth...........:eek: