Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

To those that donated to DIY-Street (DFI-Street)

Hi! I just joined and I just donated to help out what seems like a great forum. I Just wanted to make a post that I will create a signature as soon as I finish this message. However it will not have a DFI MB listed because my new DFI Lanparty UT nF4 SlLI-DR Expert is on the way. As you all can see I have an Asus A8n-32 SLi, but I am very unhappy with it's performance and all the things that I have read about DFI are positive, relatively speaking. I know all products have their issues, but I am fed up with my Asus MB and want a change.. So please forgive me until I get my new MB and FX-60 installed. I scored that really cheap over at TD. I am exited about rebuilding my system and learning all about DFI. So please be kind, until I am up to snuff with my new components.

Edit: Ok so I made a quick signature, I used some graphics of computer parts. If that is not Ok just let me know and I will edit it. Thanks

Welcome to the street and good luck getting your mobo set up! :)

Guest Retratserif

Email was sent. I have my avy ready, I just do not know how to apply it.

Email was sent. I have my avy ready, I just do not know how to apply it.

have you been given access to the VIP section?

if so, you again haven't been reading properly as all the instructions are in there...

Hmmm, looks like my posts got wiped out that i did yesterday. Must have been that forum backup. Anyways, email sent :)

Guest LookBackX2

E-mail sent. A little late, but sent nonetheless.:P

edit:set up thanks!