To those that donated to DIY-Street (DFI-Street)

Angry_Games

just bumping to top of sticky list to make sure everyone who has donated has been able to access the VIP section.

If you are still unable to access it and have donated, please reply here as any confirmation email you might have sent has probably been intercepted by the nazi-spam system our email servers are running (it catches crap from my own moderation team using our diy-street domain lol)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps checking through the paypal logs, I've found this/these users who were still not showing up as VIP/donators:

greatscott68

also, I show a rebekah berry that donated $1 (heh) but the donation email address does not match any users registerd here.

ps checking through the paypal logs, I've found this/these users who were still not showing up as VIP/donators:

greatscott68

also, I show a rebekah berry that donated $1 (heh) but the donation email address does not match any users registerd here.

rebekah is MsB

greatscott68

LOL - First time I've ever directly entered this section of the forum...seems like I should have poked my nose in earlier, nd I would have obviously seen this thread. You have me covered now - thanx.

• 2 months later...
I go to the private section every once in awhile, then realize I'm there by myself and suddenly don't feel special anymore.

Perk up there little camper - you'll always be special to someone...hmmm, I'm having that not so special feeling as well..guess I'm just another hack :sad:

That's a good question. I paid $250 + $10 shipping for Corsair 2GB memory kit. Am I qualified for the private section as well?

I paid $100 + $10 shipping for the RAM I have in my tertiary machine. Does that qualify me for the private section?

You are most definitely in. I was thinking of making up something like the folding stats bar to put in my sig.

Prices are higher in Cali, 50 bucks out here will get you a 30 minute private room dance. I'll stop there..

Actually I was in Baltimore. $25 for one song. Cali sucks though as far as bars go. No smoking WTF...well except for one hick bar around here that somehow managed to find a loophole. Plus if a strip club in Cali serves alcohol then they can't be nude or only topless or something but whatever the case it's still hella weak.