To those that donated to DIY-Street (DFI-Street)

Angry_Games

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

erm.. ok, well in my defense I have been overseas for the last 15 months.. I didn't know the site was (is?) in trouble? I don't go poking my nose in every nook and cranny usually, but found myself bored this morning.. I don't care about VIP sections or special avatars or any of that crap, but if you still need donations Angry (I see the PayPal donate button at the bottom now), please let me know and I'll send some love your way.

Well, I didn't know if he still needed help since his last post in here was last month... [edit]Ok, guess I should have taken the hint being that the PP button is still there. I'm saving my pennies to buy a house at the end of this month, but I sent some aloha your way anyway Travis. :) [/edit]

gracias amigo(s)

the site is starting to eat away at my wallet so I'm always in the mood for accepting donations to help cover the costs. We've got some review items in circulation so hopefully actually getting them up and published will bring some more traffic and people will keep clicking that newegg banner before they buy (or else I'm going to have to beg for donations, which I hate, sell the site, which I don't want to do, or close it down, which I also do not want to do).

we aren't poor yet, but this last server payment was the first time we've ever had to put it on the credit card in 3+ years, and that's sorta scary after being financially sound and stable (no worries, no debt) for the last 7+ years.

Moving sucks and buying a house sucks even more. But it's the thing you got to do I suppose lol. Couple months and we'll be back to normal. I'm picking up customers locally at a slow but steady pace, and momma is still a teacher making teacher salary (like being on welfare hahaha).

That's my sob story of the month.

where have you been for 15 months anyway?

Iraq.

Moving sucks and buying a house sucks even more.

Blame it on Iraq.

we aren't poor yet, but this last server payment was the first time we've ever had to put it on the credit card in 3+ years,

Starting next month after my house purchase goes through I could set up revolving payments via PayPal if ya want. Sort of like monthly dues for all the great content and access to OC gods like you and Rgone. :D PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...