Sign in to follow this  
3Tripnip

LANPARTY 925X-T2, 2x512mb DDR2 RAM, Antec P180b

Hey!

I am selling some extra PC parts. Here’s what I’ve got:

DFI Lanparty 925X-T2 LGA775

I purchased this board new hoping to build it for a backup system. I decided to go the ‘toaster’ route with a LP nF2. ;) This comes with the following:

• Motherboard, with extra BIOS chip from DFI with the latest BIOS on it… in case you wanna run a 64-bit processor. Backplate also included.

• UV SATA, IDE, and floppy cables. I also added two 10” single device UV orange cables I was planning to use

• PC Transpo

• Karajan Audio Module

• Serial cable with bracket

• ‘LANPARTY’ UV sleeving

• FrontX box (no FrontX included)

• All documentation and installation CDs/discs

I installed the system, booted it up, and found that my P4 651 wasn’t supported. I dismantled the system, and now the mobo is for sale. :) I paid over $100 for it, but I’ll let it go for $80 shipped.

925X_01.jpg

925X_02.jpg

925X_03.jpg

925X_04.jpg

2x512mb PNY PC4200 (533fsb) DDR2 RAM

Here are the specs on this RAM:

• Manufacturer: Infineon

• Part Number: aet660ud00-370a98z

• Timing: 4-4-4-12

I purchased these used, and used them for maybe 10 minutes. They have never been overclocked by me, and the previous seller also did not overclock them. These sell for about $100 on Newegg, I’ll sell for $60 shipped. ***SOLD***

PNY_01.jpg

Antec Black P180B Silent Case

I used this case for a few months. I changed out the Antec fans with the Yate Loon 120mm silent fans. I am including the old Antec fans as well though. Awesome shape, no exterior damage at all. Inside has scratches just from installing hardware, normal stuff. Comes in the original box with original packaging. It is all packaged up already, but I can take photos of the box if need be. ;) Due to the large size, I am asking $75 + shipping. ***SOLD***

As far as trades, I’m looking for the following:

• DFI Lanparty nForce2 RevB

• Built-by ATI Radeon 9800XT or X850 (pro or XT) AGP

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Ben

why didnt the p4 work on the board

Because it doesn't support 65nm CPUs, which his 651 is.

Sign in to follow this