Guaranteed CCBBE on 170 Optys

noneed4me2

This guy on ebay has CCBBE 0610/0615 DPMW for $226 shipped. I already ordered one to go along with my 165 0610. I am going to put in my Asus A8R MVP crossfire board with a pair of x1950 pros. Neweggs about $200 shipped so for 30 bucks more a stepping rated one of the best for reaching 3ghz aint bad. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ROMOBOX:NEWLIST

noneed4me2 since you are going to have so many 939, you should by a SLI-DR from me :)

kekeke

This is my last 939 build but its just for crossfire, I am looking forward to building it even if its kinda dated. If I didn't have so many leftover parts it wouldn't be economical but it helps that s939 mobos and cpus have dropped so much thanks to C2D, and I probably wouldn't have done it at all if the x1950 pros weren't getting such good reviews, are dongless, and not to pricey to boot.:tooth:

Good to see your still with the Street Wangerin.

Ebay is a nice place to look. Plenty of CCBBE's there now (just bought a 175 with stepping 0613RPMW on the German site. Rare stepping I think. mmm... can't wait to test and see fi it's worth the 231 Euro I paid for it:) )

Maybe a little OT, but why is the 0613RPMW so rare? I also never heard of a 165 or 170 with this stepping (not 175 either, before I saw the one I bought - only 180 and 185).

knopflerbruce there is a guy on xtremesystems with that stepping and he can go 3GHz with 1.375V. I tried looking for one of those stepping but the only forums that had info on it were in German and French which I cant read.

• 3 weeks later...

I got an 0613RPMW, tested it a LITTLE bit last night... 2.975Ghz 1.375v (BIOS) before Dual prime didn't last more than 2 minutes before it stopped. Load temps 50+C, source: Core Temp Beta. I'm so sucky when it comes to HSF's I think, this was on a Tuniq Tower... Made a thread about that in the cooling section, so if you have some advice post it there:)

Think this one goes straight into the other rig:shake:

:D