How time flys!

tasr

Holy sheep dip………….I just realized I’ve been on this forum for a year now. I know there are souls out there that have been here longer. What your time line?

So what have I done……..hummm….pause: as he scratch’s the metal plate in his head.

1. SSDB entry x1

2. OCBD entrees x3

……draw’s a big blank….I guess not much to Angry’s standards. :eek2:

3. Made some friends……Back me up on the one guys.

4. Help a few people……..So I’ve been told.

I don’t know what else.

It is just good to be here, reading, sharing and feel apart of something. Seems at times a home away form home. :sweat: I’m not much of a chatter, but maybe some of you know a little about me. If not here is a small tid bit about me.

I was in the US Army for 10 years and got out after the 1st Gluf War. I was in the field artillery my first three years and spent two tours in the DMZ on the 38th parallel in Korea. I change my Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) to the aviation field the last 7 years. I have over 2000 hr fight time as crewmember. A lot of that time was in test flights in a bunch of different US Army and civilian helicopters.

I went to Airborne school a Ft Benning, GA and yes I am qualified to jump out of perfectly good aircraft. I completed Air Assault School at Ft Campbell, Ky. At Air Assault School I complete the final phase a 12 mile foot march and was placed 5th. I was beat by 5 Airborne Ranges. I think the class was around 250. I also was a Rappel Master for the 25th Infantry Division. So I have 3 sets of wings. ALL earned with Blood, Sweat and Tears!!!!! :angel: Now my head hurts.

So Happy DIY-Street birthday to me. hehehehe :)

Yes time does fly pretty fast now a days....

It seems there is really never enough time to get everything I'd like to accomplish..but I weasle thru it somehow...I am just glad to be back posting again...:)

And for the time line...just look at the join date above the location....pretty much tells it all...;)

Seems like the older ya get, the shorter years are! This thread made me realize that I'm workin' on a year too!

wow, i have been here allmost 3 years... and not much has soaked through my hard head. i give it another 5 years before i learn enough to mingle with you guys :D.

i remember my first posts about my U400S-AL, man that thing was a (insert word of choice here) to get going stable... which by the way playah, your girl is starting to get old and just isn't as fast anymore :(. running 220x11 1.75v for my sister just to be stable. so i dumped her for this new chick, man she can do 312x9 stock voltage easy! she wants to fuss about voltage at anything faster though, women these days :O...

Hey tasr, I've seen you help alot of people, even when you weren't feeling too well.

I spent about 6 months in Ft. Campbell in the early 70's for basic training. Parts of it were fun but I'd as soon forget the rest.

Been here for over a year but don't post very much, just read a lot. Even when I do know something (rarely), 2 or 3 other people beat me to the answer.

Congrats, tasr.

My old daddy says that life just ain't fair. His reason?---- The closer to the end that ya get, the faster it goes! How correct he is.

I have been here for 10 months. You want to talk about a newbie. When I started visiting this site back in late 2005 (just browsing and reading), I had only posted on one forum -- HP's. At first, all I could do was ask questions, since I didn't know the first thing about OC'ing. My goal was to learn all that I could, so I could stick around and help others as I was helped. It has been fun and informative.

Now, I have built my first rig (my sig), with all of your help and learned a fair amount about OC'ing,also.

Yeah, time sure does fly...

I have been registered here for 10 months now (lurked for a couple before registering) and have learned an immense amount in that time. I would like to think that I have helped a few along the way as well...

I am so glad that I dropped the Asus board for my DFI. :)