DFI LanParty ICFX3200-T2R/G

Angry_Games

well, i got to say...maybe next time I'll just keep my mouth shut lol

I guess once I've ranked out this board, no one on the internet wants it now.

Newegg can't even sell the ones they have.

it aint like this board is a huge pile of crap, its just made for UBER TWEAKERS which I guess most of us are not (we are the 75%-85%).

there's nothing wrong with the motherboard, I just don't have a need for it anymore, and it's not anything I'm personally interested in now (this mega tweaking bios etc)

cmon someone wants this board for a better price than Newegg!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're voice carries a long way Travis! Sorry about yesterday I was in the throws of making a cash and trade deal didn't realize that you just were interested in cash!

But anywaay I would take it but moving to Lake Havasu in next month or so and cash is limited so I guess I will just make a some what decent donation to the site when I sell this system instead.

But I would certainly take it if not for the move seeing how it has significance...lol

EDIT: Seriously guys you should buy this board its actually a famous Motherboard in the O.C community....LOL

If this is to benefit the forum, why not sticky?

because that would give me top billing in here and really, I would rather you guys get the chance to sell all your goods

don't worry, when I go cleaning house (I just threw out 200+ empty boxes, which means all the crap in them and in the lab is being consolidated lol), you will see a huge for sale thread where I start liquidating all of my DFI motherboards and other stuff that is useless to me (like DDR1, old Socket A coolers, etc)

because that would give me top billing in here and really, I would rather you guys get the chance to sell all your goods

don't worry, when I go cleaning house (I just threw out 200+ empty boxes, which means all the crap in them and in the lab is being consolidated lol), you will see a huge for sale thread where I start liquidating all of my DFI motherboards and other stuff that is useless to me (like DDR1, old Socket A coolers, etc)

You're a stand up guy there T. I just figured it makes sense if it benefits the forum - since none of us could get the chance to sell anything if the forum didn't exist...