Hello all, Retro here.

Retrospekt

Hello overclockers. I will probably see some familiar names here as i am a member on oc.net and blazingpc.com. I don't own a DFI but i'm here to share my knowledge(Whatever that may be) about computers. The website looks fantastic, great job.

Hello overclockers. I will probably see some familiar faces here as i am a member on oc.net and blazingpc.com. I don't own a DFI but i'm here to share my knowledge(Whatever that may be) about computers. The website looks fantastic, great job.

Hi,

Welcome to the forums!

Don't have to own a DFI board as this forum is wide open to anything that is made in the world.

Please feel free to post about your system, no enemies here.

Tmod

Hello overclockers. I will probably see some familiar faces here as i am a member on oc.net and blazingpc.com. I don't own a DFI but i'm here to share my knowledge(Whatever that may be) about computers. The website looks fantastic, great job.

Welcome to the Street!

As Tmod stated no DFI board necessary as this is now the DIY-street forum and is no longer DFI oriented. Many of us have DFI MBs since we signed up while this was the DFI support forum.

Retro,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. Sharing your knowledge is what the Street is all about.

For what it’s worth, it was good of you coming out to give your appreciation to those that worked on this forum to get it up a running again.

James

Just be careful around Angry ... LOL He speaks his mind and I wouldn't want to get an e-beating from him ...welcome Retro!

you gonna be the first chucklehead that I e-beatdown on

*ahem*

welcome Retro. As these other poindexters pointed out, this is not a DFI forum anymore. It's a Do It Yourself kinda place, which is open to every type of tech we can get our grimy little sweaty nerd sausages on ;)

Welcome to the "Street"!

Don't let Angry scare ya, his bite is worse than his bark. Oh, you know what I mean.

I am glad to say this will another step for me to learn new things in electronics. At this point, I have considerable knowledge about DFI boards, because of this site. It will be great to learn about others for the future.

Glad to see folks like you joining us to add a new prospective.

I'm glad this forum is now open to all products, i have always been curious about other brands but because of this forum, i have always been attracted to the DFI line. no longer so though, i cant wait to see this wealth of information here expand beyond DFI :D.

The forum has never been DFI-exclusive, even as DFI-street, although DFI boards did get the best support by far. We still had several notable members who never had a DFI board. But now that we're not even affiliated with DFI, it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Welcome to the street. :D