Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo89

Ultra-D "Detecting array", but only one HDD :S

hey, i have a slight problem (hense me post on here :O)

My boot has become incredibly slow over the last couple of days. Once it gets to the logo screen (lanparty), it freezes, or pauses for a long while (longer than usual) and does this weird raid thingy :S "Nvidia Raid Ide Rom Bio 4.84 "Detecting array" and i haven't even got this rig setup in raid, because i only have one hard drive for it :S.

The last time it did it's normal boot, was before i tried adding an extra hard drive (s-ata seagate 200GB), because it wouldn't boot on my other computer (due to a missing pci.sys file, but anyway! it worked well before i tried that extra HDD.

I have also looked in the bios, under "intergrated peripherals" and raid is disabled.

Any suggestions? much appreciated <3

On my Expert board I can set one of the raid controlelrs to SATA, SATA RAID or disabled. I set it to SATA and works perfectly - with no RAID array of course. Maybe some RAID setting is set to enabled or something, check your BIOS settings. Long shot, I know - but worth a try I guess.

PS: GOOD to see the Street up and running again:)