Fluid Xp changing colors ??

expresso

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - i put my first WC setup together almost 3 months ago and i used Fluid Xp - green with a few drops of the Green dye - it worked find - was very green and glowed great under the UV light - but now - its all red in my loop ?

it started slowly about 3 weeks ago and its all red now - not green anymore and really dosnt glow either any longer -

everything is red - except at the very tip of the loop that is on the way out is green for a inch or so - then all read -

the loop going in the Cpu is red - the loop coming out of the Cpu is green for about a inch and then all red --

the loop going in the video is red and the loop coming out of the video is green for a inch or soo - then all red going into the Rad -- then the loop coming out of the rad is Green for a inch or so - then red going into the pump and the loop coming out of the pump is a little green for a inch and then all red --

the only loop that is green is the fill port still - thats still all green --

this is very strange -- has anyone had this issue and what caused it - ?

the temps havnt been affected - all seems the same as before --

i emailed DD - Dano -- and havnt recevied a answer - since i purchased everything from DD - including the Fluid Xp which was highly recommended -

i just hope what ever it is dosnt damage my parts now -

any ideas ? -- i have no leaks and everything seems to be ok and working the same as the first day --

thanks

I had the same problem with fluid XP+ only in blue. I diden't add any dye and I don't have any light's but it still left a fiilm on the tubing. If you read the reviews on the DD site other people have had the same problem. My system is all copper. I used CLR mixed with a little water and it made the system shine like new money. You can buy CLR at your local hardware store or home depot and it won't hurtany of parts in your loop.