Sign in to follow this  
2000army

CFX3200, Opteron 170, Gskill DDR 500 ($525 Package) obo

DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR - $115.00 plus $15 shipping includes evercool chipset fan installed and old dfi fan is included as well

AMD Opteron 170 ---- ccbwe 0550upmw - $185.00 plus $10 shipping

G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 500 (PC 4000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ - $220.00 plus $10 shipping

Asking $500 obo plus $25 shipping for whole package within USA / cannot sell outside USA . Sorry :-( !!

also have Swiftech MCW-30 brand new in box ....$30 shipped

PM me for more info.

ebay ID is 2000ARMY

No heatware....didn't even know what that was ....

I work at a Police Department in Central Connecticut and will give you the number to call me there once deal is agreed upon... Voice contact is mandatory!!!

Items should be pulled out of current rig by March 10th. So if you can't wait until then I apologize.

Part the CPU?

Looking to keep as a package....

I'm gonna give it a week or 2 before parting out. But if package does not sell..I will definately part it out.

BTW, I live in Ellington, CT so if anyone wants to check out the rig it is up and running (or flying) it is pretty fast!

What clocks are you getting with that 170?

If you do part it out and NJHC doesnt take the 170 I would be interested and could pick it up as I live in Griswold which isnt too far from Ellington.

What clocks are you getting with that 170?

If you do part it out and NJHC doesnt take the 170 I would be interested and could pick it up as I live in Griswold which isnt too far from Ellington.

It is Oc'ed at 2.70 on 1.41v and it is on water and have not pushed it farther than that. Also mobo has upgraded Evercool VC-RE Chipset Fan installed!

Sign in to follow this