Could someone who's knowledgable in memory timings...

Post a few settings for me? I'm having trouble with anything on a divider.

Even a few pointers would help. I'll retrieve my current settings when I can.

Thanks.

Best thing to do would be to look in the OCDB and see if you can find Ballistic entries and compare results...;)

I have :D That's what I've been waiting for before I further OC.

A lot of the entries have Auto stuck to their settings.. I tried to find the TD-1 sticks, but a lot of them are on a 1:1 divider.. like me. A few are on 180 dividers; I guess I'll try that more.

Thanks Mr. Tie!

Set everything to auto, and then fire up your desktop. Pull an a64 tweaker, and see what settings show up. This will give you a great place to start as a reference point. Then look in the old DFI or EOCF ram settings guide, to see which settings affect stability/OC - and how much. I usually start with max asych & read preamble, as those two will lock up pretty fast if they are set to tight (low). Try that, and then post back with your results :)

I have :D That's what I've been waiting for before I further OC.

A lot of the entries have Auto stuck to their settings.. I tried to find the TD-1 sticks, but a lot of them are on a 1:1 divider.. like me. A few are on 180 dividers; I guess I'll try that more.

Thanks Mr. Tie!

It doesn't really matter what divider you're on... the more divider the easier time you have overclocking your CPU!! In my case, I'm on a huge divider (to lower the ram back to stock speeds with no memory timing tweaks) to get the best CPU overclock possible... 275X11... 3.025GHZ

SO.. my advice, just use a divider, it makes getting the max OC easier (then if after you're at your CPU max, jack up the divider back to 1:1 and mess with timings from there, in my opinion the settings that make the biggest settings are CAS, RAS, RCD, RP, RC, and RFC, if its not stable, just raise those settings a bit and keep stress testing)