Vanguard:SOH

Massakre

Anyone else in the forums looking forward to playing Vanguard:Saga of Heroes later on this month on the 28th?

I don't think I'm violating any type of NDA when I say that my rig almost runs it at the highest quality seamlessly... the only problems it seems to have is when I'm running around in the town and I'll catch some frame lag.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing beta as well for the last couple of weeks. I picked up the pre-order, so I'll start playing for real on the 27th. I really like the game & it seems to be running better this last week. I get about 70fps in the country & 30fps in the city on balanced settings. I'll kick it up to the highest qaulity settings when I want to check out the eye candy, but take about a 20fps hit.

My rig runs this game better than EQII, so I'm pleased. I hope that SOE doesn't dummy down the game, I really enjoy the challenge after playing WoW for 2+ years. I think the Burning Crusade Xpac is way expensive for the amount of content you get. I'm a family man & can't waste 40+ hours a week raiding.