Need Quickly Help !

Hi, yesterday i completed my computer work. I have set up my new computer and i have a problem i dont get a picture on the screen. i have DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D, Amd Opteron 175 dual core, 512 kingston hyperx,420w antec smartpower, x800xl club 3d, Samsung 320gb SataII 16mb.

And its some LED´s wick lightning and one is that one who indicates DRAM Power, Another one is Standby Power LED, and the third is the Diagnostic LED´s wich three of them is lightning and thats VGA , DRAM , CPU. And i tried to move the memory around then i came to the third place from the CPU then after 5 sec the CPU cooler and 2 chassi coolers stopped spinning and 2 of the diagnostic leds stopped lightning and that was DRAM and CPU so its just the VGA Led wich lightning. And The power led in front of the computer was just lightning all time ( when i have the memory at first place its just Flashing all time) , then i changed memory back to first place and i put in a another memory from a old computer and set in to the third RAM place and its gone the same thing like when i have just one there.

Please need help , its so sad just built this computer and its not working :( All components are new. I have reseted CMOS no difference. I have the grafic card on the lower PCIe place but i dont think thats matter ?

Please help ! :) :)

hanging on 3 lites showing is memory hang. give the memory 2.8v. If you cant ge into the bios to set memory volts . get anything that will boot into bios even a old stick of 256 AND make a SIG before you get BANNED

The main 24, the 12v 4 pin, the molex power connector above the chipset fan, and the floppy drive power connector above the top pci16 video card slot. All 4 of those need to be plugged in for absolute stability.