How do i resize and post my WC pics here ??

expresso

its on top right behind the hard drive cage in the back of the case - its hard to see in the pictures - you install it the same way in the back on top but sideways - and then theres a hard drive cage next to it - so you dont see it in the pictures -

its a tight fit though - but thats good in a way - it dosnt move at all - the case comes with a bracket to use also to hold it in place - but its such a perfect fit - couldnt even use it but didnt need it anyway -

all the wires you see on the bottom in the pictures are now hidden in the side -- theres some room there and thats where i put them - stuck them thur a hole next to the front where you put the dvd rom etc. - just have to make it a little bit bigger the hole to make the molex fit in there - i take more pics once i add the OCZ memory cooler and the spot fan i got -

if i thumb them - what size do i have to use - ?

You dont, just type it out like this...

Notice the bold/underline

[noparse]B][noparse].jpg[/noparse]

produces

p1010218dr1.th.jpg

I might write a little tutorial on vB forum tricks sometime.

You dont, just type it out like this...

Notice the bold/underline

[noparse]B][noparse].jpg[/noparse]

produces

p1010218dr1.th.jpg

I might write a little tutorial on vB forum tricks sometime.

And this works out a lot better than the code they give you, by the way, which doesn't link to the image but to a page with the image on it, which seems ludicrous to me. And plus when you click on the picture on that page it opens a new window.