Corsair TwinX1024PT (Hynix D5) will not work on AMD.

DID corsair Test this ram yes or no on AMD system?

Did corsair post that its not recommended to use AMD with this ram?

If i asked you before hand if the ram would work with AMD system, what would you of said?

Im sorry you had to hear all that, but if you look at the post from Hardocp, you will clearly see that i questioned if it were to work or not. After reading almost every review out there on it...i can find only ONE review that has the same chips as mine. Maybe im not a real customer since i bought used chips, Granted. However your attitudes towards people who question that is horrible...yes im going to question why it doesnt work when the rep said it should. In fact, he should of never said that. I bet anything that Corsair knows that it doesnt work with AMD and this is why they switched the chips to TCCD. Now thats fine, but what happens when someone purchases this ram new from overstock or whatever. What happens when they see it doesnt work for themselves? I guess they send it in and you guys replace it with TCCD. I bet you ANYTHING that is what would happen. SO instead of saying OK yes, it doesnt work right on AMD...you will just swap out for TCCD and it the customer would never know.

Again, im not saying Corsair is a bad product....im just seeing that you guy are more worried about the all mighty buck then if you customers are happy or not. As this is the way of the world when it comes to big companies...you cant expect people to like it.

I feel that the Rep over at HARDOCP has no IDEA what he was talking about. Its 100% clear that the PT doesnt just stand for the Platinum heatspreader...its also the difference between Hynix and TCCD.

You said you had the same sticks to try? Pls try them and post the results. If im wrong...then it shoud work right?

Another thing...THERE IS NO WAY that this ram was damaged. It worked PERFECTLY on a Intel system...So i guess your saying that the ram is only damage for AMD systems? Why would it work with a Intel system as rated if it were broken. There are heatspreaders on there now, nice copper ones.

Basically...if i said that i bought ram from the boards you would automatically say , well since this isnt a new product, there is no need to help. THAT EXACTLY what happened.

SO, in a nutshell....TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT IT DOESNT WORK. Dont guess saying that it does. Its simple...i read as much as i could read when i bought the ram.

Again...for the lack of knowledge of your reps ( Not you Yellowbeard) i have decided to never buy one of your products or recommend your products when im out in the field. Sorry...but your lack of honesty as a company will surely catch up with you.

Agian....Did Corsair test the PT (Hynix D5, as there is no PT model TCCD) with AMD system when they hit 275? Can i see the stats of that testing to verify?

Cause i think Corsair KNEW FOR A FACT that Hynix wasnt working with AMD, which is why they have the C25 which is TCCD. If it worked soo great with AMD, why was it replaced?

Im sorry to sound so pissed about this, but in fact i am.

Another thing, if this ram was damaged...how come the PCSTATS review shows the EXACT same thing im finding with my testing? i guess you guys think they removed the heatspreader to causing the same damage to mine?

Show me that it works...prove me wrong here...I want you to...cause in fact i do belive that you are a good company. Show how good and show us that you did test it and thats why your reps are saying it would work. I want to see that you guys actually DID test it and not just blowing smoke up our asses.

My test results speak for themselves. Also, the PCstats.com review also speaks for itself. It at least shows im not the only one that thinks this ram doesnt work right with AMD.

Ok. Here's the bottom line. You, as the system integrator are responsible to insure that all planned components are compatible. You failed to do this. The responsibility rests with you and no one else.

If you would have asked here instead of somewhere else you would have been told the probability of that ram working was very slim. A quick search wold have been enough to tell you not to purchase the ram. In the other thread you posted in two of the first four posts said this ram was problematic with AMD processors.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69590

You continually rant about what you were told at another forum. You need to take this issue to that forum as it has no place here.

You didn't do your homework when you bought used, out of warranty memory and now you're mad the whole world. The only person responsible for this is you. You made your purchase without the knowledge required to do so. Let it be a lesson learned. Next time do your homework.