Sign in to follow this  
red930

The Official 2006 Happy New Year Thread!

And cheers to you as well, congratulations on being sober for however long, tis a great accomplishment. ...... , as apposed to every night a week.

Morning,

Thanks, but I should clarify. Same as you, had gotten to the point of blitzkrieging every night, and for no known reason(s) either. One day on the way home I simply steered clear of the place. No AA or the likes.

That was 13yrs+ ago. Eh, I may consume a total of 3-4 Buds a year now. Versus back then when at 3-4 I might have begun looking for a seat to begin in ernest.

The Wife says I'm now a "Cheap Date' , whatever that is.:P

Guest BFG

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

Hope this year is better than last year, getting hit by that semi and almost being killed when visiting the mainland really [email protected] sucked! 9months later I am still screwed up from that wreck and being in the cold weather vs Hawaii certainly aint helping either!!!

God I hope all you young kids on the forum get home safe and sound and don't get the opportunity to me the Man tonight !!!!

Hey being in you're 30's is like being in you're 20's but with a brain!!!!:nod: :eek2: :nod:

Happy new year. Salud. :tooth:

I had to get up early after roughly four hours of sleep to go cantor at Church. I didn't start singing 99 bottles of beer or some random Russian or Japanese song so I'd say I did well despite my inebriated state. :D

Happy New Year Everyone!!! i got just home and i'm still drunk. 12noon :O

Anyways, this year will be the year of power moves if you know what i mean,.. I plan on making alot of things on the web :)