The Official 2006 Happy New Year Thread!

red930

Just another night on the PC testing O.C for me and and listening to some really good Live Grateful Dead New Year's Eve Shows.

I unfortunately learned the hard way over the years and don't really drink anymore!

.....HAPPY NEW YEAR.... EVERYBODY .... BE CAREFUL THOUGH, I DIDN'T CALL IT AMATEUR NIGHT FOR NO REASON!!!!

FATTY....ANYBODY? HEY I'M FROM HAWAII WE DO THING'S DIFFERENT ON THE ISLAND! EAST COAST BORN & RAISED THOUGH

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Happy Amateur Night everybody.

hehe, yessiree. We recovering folks tend to see tonight as "Amateur Night" and stay out of the way.

Other than ~$200 worth of firework festivities, the Wife and I will be "burning in' our eyeballs in front of the TV.

Happy New Year to All. Be safe.

Yeah, happy new year to all... some started earlier (pacific), others are about to get the new year right now (europe)... but to all the same :)

Lesaonar, I like your quote of the Dalai Lama: "In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher"

I can only wish a 2007 with out wars and hate and misery... I always wish for a year like that :(

hehe, yessiree. We recovering folks tend to see tonight as "Amateur Night" and stay out of the way.

Other than ~$200 worth of firework festivities, the Wife and I will be "burning in' our eyeballs in front of the TV.

Happy New Year to All. Be safe.

And cheers to you as well, congratulations on being sober for however long, tis a great accomplishment. Im one of those people that just got up one day and stopped drinking because it was ruining my life, so I quit for 3 years+. Im not stuck in the cliche of recovering ;) And noone nagged me when i fell off the perverbiale wagon, but Im lucky if I drink 1 night a month now, as apposed to every night a week.

A very Happy New Year from the UK

My first post of 2007 is to here where I spend so much of my time in and out and reading up.

May you all have a very good one, get your best ever overclocks and have fun with what you have !!!

For me 2007 will spent wondering if I should go CD2 and if so what should I get M/B and Graphics wise.... who know's but what ever I do I will have fun and that is what it is all about

Have a wonderful 2007 everyone.