WTB DFI Venus Mother Board

Zeldor

Yes Sir I do. I have been trying to buy the one listed here for 300.00 but it isnt looking good so in a act of desperation I posted WTB incase someone else is considering a to move up to AM2. Ill paypal funds same day. Ask Thefabe I Pay!

Sure, Its simple. I want the best. I have been useing DFI boards for several years. I was living in a tent in Mississippi for 9 months after Hurricain Katrina trying to help rebuild down there when these things came out. If I would have had access to a PC down there I would already have this board. But I didnt have a PC or electric for that matter so I basically had no idea this board even existed.I have no intention of moveing up to AM2 so Im buying up memory and looking for this board to get me by untill something better than ddr2 and AM2 come along. Ive never been much of a overclocker but I bought two 170 Opteron's and intend to start learning as I go. Would like to have this board for my main rig:)

This sounds like a fair price - at least this is what the boards sold for when new (OUCH!!!).

Not an endorsment, mind - just MHO.

may I ask why you are so interested in the VENUS?

IMHO, the most stable, best board for socket 949 anyone ever made.

NOT a guarantee of a higher, better overclock - but the END of all RAM compatability problems (search my usermane for posts about my experiences).

Also should keep running for many years due to better components on board.

and looking for this board to get me by untill something better than ddr2 and AM2 come along.

Good idea, although it MAY take a LOT of patience.

Best of Luck!