Boot issue, please help

Hello, When I first put together my rig a couple weeks ago I ran into a minor problem in that whenever I shut down the computer the DRAM Power LED would turn off and only the Stand By LED would stay on. I had to turn off and on the power supply (Fortron Source Blue Storm 500w) a couple times and then the DRAM Power LED would come on and everything would boot and run fine. I thought the problem was the Power Supply so I got a new one (the one in my sig) since it was on rebate but the problem still persists. I don't know what to to. It's annoying anytime you want to turn on your computer to have to turn off and on the power supply a couple times to get the DRAM Power LED to come on. I saw a couple people had this problem before in my searches but I didn't really see any solutions. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

not really a solution but i had the problem and it went after buying a new psu, long cmos clear and everything, also i found that it booted more if i held the momentary switch in for a few seconds when powering up, dont know why but it seemed to help.