Sign in to follow this  
theycallmeMR

4x256 1T

well currently (when i can actually get into bios grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) im running them on 166 divider as was gettin lockups again .3 3 3 8 1T with me ht x4 multi x10 fsb 250 = 2500mhz and ram 208

im not a happy bunny today i think my bios may need a flash cos it just aint right

any ideas?

The smart butt reply is simply run 2T...The techno goober reply is also...run 2T. You will at least be able tighten your timings up and get your memory up in speed as well.

@theycallmeMR:

See my sig (which is outdated now): 4 x 512 MB ran 24 hours Prime stable at 1T Command Rate and DDR400 speed. Had it like that for about six months, gaming and everything was completely stable (after that I sold the entire system). Would not go above 203 MHz during overclocking, to get higher I had to switch to 2T.

Thing is, I had to raise the voltage on my Ballistix to 2.91v (which is a lot for Ballistix) to run stable at 1T and 200 MHz...

well eventually i got there all four sticks run @ 1T but to push the oc further i think ill switch to 2 as i have had stability issues when clocking . other than that they wouldnt run at std timmings had to up them from 2.5 3 3 6 to 2.5 4 4 8....i know

with 2.85 v aswell,, everything runs good tho just need to keep pushing slowly and adjust as i go (hopefully)

exellent rig once u got ure tweak on