4x256 1T

well currently (when i can actually get into bios grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) im running them on 166 divider as was gettin lockups again .3 3 3 8 1T with me ht x4 multi x10 fsb 250 = 2500mhz and ram 208

im not a happy bunny today i think my bios may need a flash cos it just aint right

any ideas?

@theycallmeMR:

See my sig (which is outdated now): 4 x 512 MB ran 24 hours Prime stable at 1T Command Rate and DDR400 speed. Had it like that for about six months, gaming and everything was completely stable (after that I sold the entire system). Would not go above 203 MHz during overclocking, to get higher I had to switch to 2T.

Thing is, I had to raise the voltage on my Ballistix to 2.91v (which is a lot for Ballistix) to run stable at 1T and 200 MHz...

• 4 weeks later...

well eventually i got there all four sticks run @ 1T but to push the oc further i think ill switch to 2 as i have had stability issues when clocking . other than that they wouldnt run at std timmings had to up them from 2.5 3 3 6 to 2.5 4 4 8....i know

with 2.85 v aswell,, everything runs good tho just need to keep pushing slowly and adjust as i go (hopefully)

exellent rig once u got ure tweak on