FarCry

red930

Crysis is kinda an unofficial sequel to FarCry. Its another shooter in jungle paradise, this time aliens have landed in a huge asteroid in the Pacific, and you have to go investigate. Should hopefully be coming out this year sometime, read up on it, its gonna be an amazing game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I can't get past the second level. it's just at the point where I'm about to jump ship, and I can't get past the helicopter. Someone said to just jump overboard, but they can still shoot me.

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to shoot the helicopter down and kill the guy on the turret. This game is extremely hard though. :D

Well i started the game over. there what 5 or 6 levels of game play so i went from one (easy) to 3 lol Ohhhh boy new Sean's too. General Septem this time i took out almost everyone on top of the ship on land and the chopper too. when you get to the rubber raft on top you got to shoot it down (shoot the Changs. then jump overboard and swim to the raft

Damn, I can't get past the second level. it's just at the point where I'm about to jump ship, and I can't get past the helicopter. Someone said to just jump overboard, but they can still shoot me.

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to shoot the helicopter down and kill the guy on the turret. This game is extremely hard though. :D

hahaha im stuck on that one too. nightmare difficulty. pop my head for 2 second and im dead lol

Edited FIXED :oK anyone know how to set the game to multi player so my son and I can play against each other. i got xfire and we get into a game together but when we shoot each other we don't die and the game show pre war ? ant no fun if ya just shoot up all the bullets and no one get killed ? what im i doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...