Sign in to follow this  
red930

FarCry

I'm Stuck how do you pick up a demolition pack and were?

...Wow.

You have to go to one of the other buildings and find the key card to get in to the gated off area in another building that the demo pack is in...

Can't believe I remember that that clearly, haven't played that game in a month +.

If you need more detailed instructions, provide the level and spot yer in and I'll give ya a walk through ;) LOL

ive not got far on that game them monsters freak me out lol how do ya kill them ? im right near begining in the tree top part (it reminds me of that film with thoose little ewok fellas in what was that called)

i completed the game years ago, and now i got it installed again after im on SLI, and it looks great and all, and i set difficulty to hard, not nightmare or wutever the last one...

and on top of the carrier, where u climb the ladder and there's a chopper shooting at u...

i couldnt last for more than 5 seconds.

damnit.

but it looks pretty tho lol

you walk up to them and press F, I would love to tell you where or were but where or were is the fun in that :rolleyes::D

ye i know gets me heart thumping .

il install soon, stabilising sytem at the min only got css installed and double agent which is turning out to be the best splinter game yet

Farcry is a lotta fun, but easily the most frustrating video game I've ever played. I installed it and set it to the 2nd highest difficulty w/out even knowing anything, thinking, "Yeah, I'm good at FPSs, this'll be good." Holy crap... The humans at the beginning are pretty challenging, but then you get to the monkey things, then the stronger humans, then the stronger monkeys, then the stronger ridiculous monkeys, and then they get stronger again. Then you lose all your weapons on one level....

Lets just say, I had to put this game down for about two months before going back and beating it. On the plus side, I've gotten very very good at FPSs now.

This is a great game! You will find that it only gets more difficult as you progress. Don't give up, however. You can win. You simply have to use some strategy to get it accomplished.

Good luck!

ive not got far on that game them monsters freak me out lol how do ya kill them ? im right near begining in the tree top part (it reminds me of that film with thoose little ewok fellas in what was that called)

This is a great game! You will find that it only gets more difficult as you progress. Don't give up, however. You can win. You simply have to use some strategy to get it accomplished.

Good luck!