Need help picking a board out

ShRoOmAlIsTiC

Hey guys, I got some money for christmas and Im looking to upgrade my rig.

Im currently running a MSI k8n Neo2 with a 165 opty. Im running at 333x9 with 2gigs of ram at 249 2.5,3,2,7 1t(partiot 2g3200llk with be-6 IC's). I want to try to make the jump to pci express again and im thinking about getting a x1900xt.

What board would be best to get, I want to be able to keep my ram and cpu where its clocked at but be able to take advantage of the pci express too.

Are there any board that are guarenteed to hit those clocks again or should I just keep what I got and maybe get the x1950pro agp?

Im currently running a MSI k8n Neo2 with a 165 opty. Im running at 333x9 with 2gigs of ram at 249 2.5,3,2,7 1t(partiot 2g3200llk with be-6 IC's)
This is a nice overclock, is it prime stable?

I want to try to make the jump to pci express again and im thinking about getting a x1900xt.
This is a sweat spot for a great card.

What board would be best to get, I want to be able to keep my ram and cpu where its clocked at but be able to take advantage of the pci express too.
First time DFI Ultra-D would be a safe choice NON-SLI

Are there any board that are guarenteed to hit those clocks again or should I just keep what I got and maybe get the x1950pro agp.
Never a guaranty with ANY motherboard manufacture. Search the Stock Speed Database (SSDB) and Overclocking Database (OCDB). See what others use and get for there oc.

This is a great Opteron support thread. Socket 939 - Unofficial Opteron 939.

Well I found the saphire x1900xt 512mb on a open box deal at newegg for 269.99 and the dfi cfx3200 open box for 69.99. I think im gonna be happy specially for the price.

Thanks for the help guys. hehee

In my opinion open box deals are such a gamble.

I would recommend you DFI nf4 expert... 333 HTT is a piece of cake for that board, I've been running 400 HTT with stock volts on chipset, and all appeared to be really stable. In my opinion it's the best 939 board there is, although it is my first and only DFI board. Just don't get lost when tuning memory timings/settings :P