[RESOLVED]VIDEO WATER BLOCK WAS PROBLEM>> Video Corruption

Good deal then this is resolved. You should have mentioned that you had put a water block on your video card.Water cooled doesn't always mean the video card as well. Like I asked in the 2 nd post for some specs on your video card at any rate glad to hear it is working.

Thank You TheFabe,

That post I made was a very quick post, as I was still very excited I even got my computer to get past 2 led's!

btw, TheFabe, if you're wondering what the problem was(i had a previous post with a 2 led problem), a stud was stuck behind my motherboard, that was shorting it out, and causing it to stay at 2 led's.

Thank You for all your help, DFI-street is the best!

notroosmacfan

Had similar Japanese symbols on one of my GFx i had removed the stock heatsink from, just got around to reading this, if i had been here earlier i would have mentioned it........well done getting it sussed out.

Logan

Amen 'thefabe', good answers are usually a response to good information from which to troubleshoot. Garbage in usually equals garbage out for sure. At any rate it seems sorted...

RGone...:confused:

Ha I remember that now but he never mentioned till the end he had replaced the stock cooling, and I never thought to ask.