Sign in to follow this  
ninja_xxx

list of chipset fans plz

my chipset fan just died today....i need a list of chipset fans that work with this mb plz plz plz

i did a search and found only evercool vc-re and thermalright hr-05 but i can't find those at any stores

i'm have a x850xt pe video card just in case of space with new fan...plz don't tell me to search more i don't got time....thanks alot

ps do i have to take the mb out of the case to install new fan....merry christmass to me...bah humbug

I don't know of any other chipset fans that you can use, I am sure there are some, but those 2 are excellent choices. I realize there is an immediate need for cooling though.

Maybe you can direct a spare fan over the chipset until you get a replacement....

And yes, you will have to remove the MB to replace the fan.

Good luck...

Well first of all searching skills will save your butt 9/10 times so don't be a lazy butt. However I see that you live in Canada so your lucky that I stumbled across your thread. What online retailers do you purchase your hardware from? From personal experience I suggest you order from either www.ncix.com or www.directcanada.com. NCIX used to be my favorite until DirectCanada stumbled upon the online retailer scene not too long ago. They are both great sites but I find DirectCanada to be growing bigger and better everyday. They have superior prices compared to NCIX and IMO have better shipping methods. http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=...acture=EVERCOOL. There is a VC-RE that can be had for $9.41CA. http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku...acture=Evercool. And there is a VC-RE at NCIX for $13.07. Also DirectCanada offers free shipping on order over $300 and $9 express air shipping on orders under a certain weight and yes the VC-RE qualifies. The VC-RE won't get in the way of your video card. I have a giant x1900xt and I am doing fine. Your searching skills suck. Cheers.

Well first of all searching skills will save your butt 9/10 times so don't be a lazy butt. However I see that you live in Canada so your lucky that I stumbled across your thread. What online retailers do you purchase your hardware from? From personal experience I suggest you order from either www.ncix.com or www.directcanada.com. NCIX used to be my favorite until DirectCanada stumbled upon the online retailer scene not too long ago. They are both great sites but I find DirectCanada to be growing bigger and better everyday. They have superior prices compared to NCIX and IMO have better shipping methods. http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=...acture=EVERCOOL. There is a VC-RE that can be had for $9.41CA. http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku...acture=Evercool. And there is a VC-RE at NCIX for $13.07. Also DirectCanada offers free shipping on order over $300 and $9 express air shipping on orders under a certain weight and yes the VC-RE qualifies. The VC-RE won't get in the way of your video card. I have a giant x1900xt and I am doing fine. Your searching skills suck. Cheers.

NCIX and DirectCanada are actually the same companies. If you check the whois they're both registered to the same person, and the head office addresses are 1 number apart in the same building in Burnaby haha.

Not sure why they have the two entities, but you can pricematch between the two depending on who is lower, and NCIX has actual retail outlets you can shop at if you're more comfortable with a "real" store.

I don't go anywhere else EVER. NCIX is my favourite retailer, and I'll be buying the evercool one myself on boxing day. :)

Good luck.

NCIX and DirectCanada are actually the same companies. If you check the whois they're both registered to the same person, and the head office addresses are 1 number apart in the same building in Burnaby haha.

Not sure why they have the two entities, but you can pricematch between the two depending on who is lower, and NCIX has actual retail outlets you can shop at if you're more comfortable with a "real" store.

I don't go anywhere else EVER. NCIX is my favourite retailer, and I'll be buying the evercool one myself on boxing day.

Good luck.

Thats funny cause I always thought they might of had some kind of connection as I realized they were both Burnaby based and their stock is almost identical. I just never looked into it. I live in the Yukon so its difficult to get to an outlet in person but I have had no problems ordering products from either companies. When I purchased my monitor I went with NCIX because of their zero dead pixel guarantee and price matched from DirectCanada. Good thing I did this because I had a dead pixel in my first monitor so I sent sent it back and got a brand new one with no dead pixels, plus they paid shipping both ways. Hooray!