Sign in to follow this  
likewhoa

The Overclockers IMAGE Database

did you guys have any special characters in your passwords? i did migrate the db to unicode. i will look at the "request password" issue.

use the "forgot password" link guys.

if you don't get your email, check spam folder and if that doesn't show up. privmsg me and i'll reset your login.

EDIT:

this all seem to happent after the db conversion to unicode. :(

eitherway go here to get your password emailed. http://ocidb.com/forgot_passwd.php

wow.

bannediy5.th.jpg

Guess I f*****d sumthin up.

the ban should only last 10mins, use the "forgot_password.php" page to have the site email you the password.

UPDATE:

ok, i when through all the member's list and for some weird reason, the last 7 users email got deleted and this is why you're not able to login.

users.

225slant6

YuKoN

radodrill

Thraxz

Kitfit1

THEnumber337

& CPDMF

you got privmsg.

hmmm it says i'm banned as well. It won't let me log in or use the forgot password function.

edit: lol I can't even do anything. Clicking on Home, Last Comments, and Last Uploads doesn't do anything but tell me I'm banned.

I tried using the forgot password link, 4 or 5 time, but still haven't received an e-mail... not even in my junk mail. Is it possible the underscores in my e-mail address went awry when you converted to unicode? my username is also AnUnknownSource

Raiderfan001 & AnUnknownSource YGPM.

everyone look at the site, i have enabled the "theme" list dropdown. let me know what themes you all like and maybe i'll set it as default theme.