Sign in to follow this  
likewhoa

The Overclockers IMAGE Database

Hey likewhoa, I registered with your image host and I cant log on. I dont think I did anything wrong as I tryed to registered again and was told I was already in use.

you should have gotten a confirmation email, check your SPAM folder. let me know if you can't find it as i can just activate your account manually.

Guest erico

username : erico

Hi. I haven't found out how to create a folder. When I log in I see "warning your browser doesn't accept script's cookies" I have tried both firefox 2.00.7 and IE7 32/64-bit so far

Thanks

Guest erico
seems like a client side issue with cookies being enabled. see if cookies are enabled on your end.

It is working now. :) The problem was indeed client side with the proxy server that I use.

Hey likewhoa I just checked my e-mail, spamfilter and junk mail and nothing is there. If you want to check to see if I had the right e-mail I can pm my e-mail to you. just let me know.

Hey likewhoa I just checked my e-mail, spamfilter and junk mail and nothing is there. If you want to check to see if I had the right e-mail I can pm my e-mail to you. just let me know.

I will just activate your account myself. you may login now.

I will just activate your account myself. you may login now.

Thank you for the help and the hosting!

import: this_thread
	  aiinvolve: Bump
	  require: awesome

It would be more awesome were I able to sign in again. My pw doesn't work and now it's told me that I'm banned from the site.

import: this_thread

aiinvolve: Bump

require: awesome

It would be more awesome were I able to sign in again. My pw doesn't work and now it's told me that I'm banned from the site.

w0rd, i will reset your password. check privmsg.

I'm having trouble too... it just says *** Couldn't log in. Try again *** over the log-in form every time... and if I try to reset my password, I never get the e-mail...

I'm having trouble too... it just says *** Couldn't log in. Try again *** over the log-in form every time... and if I try to reset my password, I never get the e-mail...

Same here; the machine that I have set to remember my password still works, but ones where I have to enter it manually give me the same error