Sign in to follow this  
likewhoa

The Overclockers IMAGE Database

try turning off any firewall while uploading. The only thing I can assume is that it's timing out on your end. Your last successful upload was on April, 29 and I don't remember if that's when I updated the web server. Did you try with a different browser perhaps?

Yeah... this is really frustrating me. I'm not blaming anything I just want to know where the problem lies so I can fix it because I have some more images I want to upload. I've tried IE7 and Firefox and I turned off the firewall on my router and still the same message. Do you have any other ideas? :confused:

Yeah... this is really frustrating me. I'm not blaming anything I just want to know where the problem lies so I can fix it because I have some more images I want to upload. I've tried IE7 and Firefox and I turned off the firewall on my router and still the same message. Do you have any other ideas? :confused:

ok, i reset your login to test and uploads work on your login. i will privmsg passwd.

can you test uploads from another computer?

UPDATE:

enabled cache optimization to the site's php engine. you could never have enough speed. :) Hope you enjoy the boost in performance. thank you overclocking

Nope, now I can't upload either.. .might be files being too large though. I hate getting timed out.

Anyways, bump for awesome.

Nope, now I can't upload either.. .might be files being too large though. I hate getting timed out.

Anyways, bump for awesome.

you shouldn't time out,.. I will test an upload and time it now. brb

EDIT: ok, it seems when I changed from Apache webserver to lighttpd I forgot to set the cgi-php upload limit which it's set at 2MB by default. I have moved that to 50MB.

Your uploads should work now :)

THEnumber337 & Thraxz verify this change works for both of you.

bump,. still FAST,FREE & FOR YOU! :)

can i get a sticky allready? :D

This thread really deserves a Sticky; Love the OCIDB.

This thread really deserves a Sticky; Love the OCIDB.

QFT

hey likewhoa... for some reson in IE and FF I just get a plain white screen when I try to visit ocidb.com... My pics still show up in the forum, and when I click a link to the image directly, but I can't get any pages to upload to... is this at my end or are you working on it?

hey likewhoa... for some reson in IE and FF I just get a plain white screen when I try to visit ocidb.com... My pics still show up in the forum, and when I click a link to the image directly, but I can't get any pages to upload to... is this at my end or are you working on it?

Now that you mention it I'm experiencing the same issue; worked fine a few days ago when I uploaded the latest pics for my case worklog.