The Overclockers IMAGE Database

likewhoa

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! No that's not me.

Sadly she's married. Though were she not I'd certainly be 'with her' (from her mouth not mine). Nope, she's not really a party girl, she's actually kind of reclusive. Very sarcastic, jaded and an all around cynic like myself. Oh well... life's a classy lady then you die. (or divorced in which case, I swoop in, little kiddies or not.)

I wanted that little picture hosted so when I reformat AGAIN that I'd not lose it. Sorry if hosting there that was against 'the rules'. It was also a test for how fast this puppy was.... extremely, is the word.

HAHA! No that's not me.

Sadly she's married. Though were she not I'd certainly be 'with her' (from her mouth not mine). Nope, she's not really a party girl, she's actually kind of reclusive. Very sarcastic, jaded and an all around cynic like myself. Oh well... life's a classy lady then you die. (or divorced in which case, I swoop in, little kiddies or not.)

I wanted that little picture hosted so when I reformat AGAIN that I'd not lose it. Sorry if hosting there that was against 'the rules'. It was also a test for how fast this puppy was.... extremely, is the word.

what rules? ;)

upload anything you want, except illegal or copyrighted material. ok that's 1 rule :rolleyes:

@likewhoa, is there a way of linking to our folders with a thumbnail of the larger image that may be there? Just thinking about posting up screenies, but just want clickable thumbnails in a post.

yes it's possible,.. just make the image that of your thumbnail and the link to the full screen image.. like so..

thraxz&Qif=primec1.JPG&Makethumb=Y

[url="http://weboperative.com/OCIDB/?Qwd=./thraxz&Qif=primec1.JPG&Qiv=thumbs&Qis=M&Qtmp=FS"][img=http://weboperative.com/OCIDB/?Qwd=./thraxz&Qif=primec1.JPG&Makethumb=Y][/url]