Hey Guys

Sugarmaster

Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forums for awhile now and just got around to making an account. I also want to see if the F@H Pic is in the sig.

EDIT: How do you add F@H Pic into your sig?

Edited by Sugarmaster

ok i cant find you on our team have you finished a workunit yet and did you put our team # in when it asked if not reinstall it and put 12772 in and then after you have done a few workunits our automated script will add you to the team then there will be a dropdown added to your edit signature area of your control panel and you can pick a sig pic from it

How long will it take for my points to show up after I earn the WU's? Also do I get credit for each project or each of the 400 WU's? Also when I try to close the commandline version it says to use the programs quit function. I can't find it so is it okay to just close it with windows?

How long will it take for my points to show up after I earn the WU's? Also do I get credit for each project or each of the 400 WU's?

The 400 relates to the frame no. of that particular WU... and no you only get credit for the whole WU not each individual frame :) additionally your credit will show up on the F@h home site within an hour or so (most likely less) you can access the OCC team page here :)

Also when I try to close the commandline version it says to use the programs quit function. I can't find it so is it okay to just close it with windows?

When the command line version is running in it's window... click on it to make it the active window... then press the Ctrl + C keys, this will terminate the console version correctly.

Additionally if (while the F@H console is active) you press the Alt + Enter keys the console will go full screen (as if you're in DOS) :P