Merry Christmas - The Official 2006 Thread

red930

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to thank everyone here at the street. When I came here almost 11 months ago I was just looking to make the new toaster, er coffee maker. Thanks to that I have learned what it takes to make it in the graphic design world. Even when that was over I still stayed, not to create but to learn.

And so 1,114 posts later I am still learning. I feel like I know high performance machines inside and out, though I have never worked on one myself. The kind people at mushkin have helped me toward that goal and I am almost there, something I would have given up on long ago.

So to all the admins, mods, and members,

Thanks

I like to wish everyone on the Street a very Merry Christmas... may all you hopes, aspirations and wishes come true for the festive season. Be safe rather than sorry!

Disclaimer: If I have offended anyone by saying "Merry Christmas" - sorry but I do celebrate Christmas and have a lot of trouble getting my brain around this "political correctness".

I wanna wish you all a nice whatever your celebrating ;P

And i have one thought for you all out there...

When you sit around your table feeding your christmass food.....take a moment and look who are in your life and why....they may been gonne next year so appriciate those who are willing to celebate this year with you.

For angry and moma:

I actually hope the best for you both sweety's