help with setting up raid

DFI has the original RAID drivers, or you can go to techpowerup.com where you'll find the beta ULI floppy driver which helps with the RAID problems some users have encountered (not me though, mine runs fine, hope yours does too!)

ok found 1 and got the drivers working but when windows pulls up the partion page and pick which partion u wana install windows on it say this is not a windows xp compatable partion.whats this mean,how do i fix it.

did uli format my hdds to fat or what ???

If you have another computer available, go to the Seagate website and download DiscWizard Starter Edition (DOS version). Run the utility and low level format the hard drives.

ok got that working and got into windows but its so unstable.im trying to install drivers from the dvd drive and i click on the dvd drive and my computer just jams.also i have installed the marval ethernet drivers but when i try to plug in my ex hdd it only comes up as usb 1 whys this i need these to work at usb 2 speed /???

also my main problem is my computer jaming its ******* up the pc :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: