Sign in to follow this  
xenogear74

New Widescreen Monitor Advice

Hey Guys -

So i'm looking for a new WS monitor and have narrowed it down to a Dell 2007FPW or the NEC 20WMGX2. I do have the SIPS version of the dell, but just can't make a darn decision on this one! Plus, with rebates and such i have managed to get the NEC down to 430 bucks.

Thanks! :sweat:

And why are you getting a new monitor is the one you have smaller lower res? If you have a decent monitor I would wait untill I got a bigger better one- note there is more than one size of Dell 2007FPW

Hey Guys -

So i'm looking for a new WS monitor and have narrowed it down to a Dell 2007FPW or the NEC 20WMGX2. I do have the SIPS version of the dell, but just can't make a darn decision on this one! Plus, with rebates and such i have managed to get the NEC down to 430 bucks.

Thanks! :sweat:

Save some more money and get this one:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...19&sku=320-4335

It does true 1080p for video viewing, which is a real plus for upcoming HD dvd discs.

http://ecomm.dell.com/dellstore/basket.asp...hs&itemtype=CFG

24 in Dell 2407FPW Ultrasharp™ Flat Panel Monitor Wide

Update Total $799.00

Get 15% of any Electronics and Accessories order of $400 or more

Limited Time Offer!!

- $119.85

3Yr Ltd. Warranty, 3 yr Advanced Exchange

1 $0.00

Sub-total $679.15

FREE SHIPPING

BUY AN EBAY 10% coupon if available to get more off (I just checked ebay, none available at this time).

(small note, DELL charges taxes almost everywhere now, except in states where there are no taxes).

Considering that the Dells have recently been shipping out with SPVA panels, I wouldn't bet on getting S-IPS.

With that being said, I already have 2 S-IPS Dells and could not be happier.

Sign in to follow this