Main Computer

Blow up my 2.53 Again

1.8 Overclocked to 2250

1024MB DDR 266mhz

Geforce 4 4600ti

CD rom

Burner

And the rest of the junk.

Hrm Bosco's Intel CPU's don't seem to hold up very well..

how many is that.. 6 fried intel's? you should start selling cpu keychains :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya but look at what I am trying to do. If I would just overclock 400mhz and leave it I would be fine, but you know me. You just never mind Matt you know where you can put that AMD don't ya Matt. :D

*kicks bosco in the head

Question... why overclock to the point that you screw up your processor? Right now 2.6 is the highest you can buy and it probabbly won't go obsolete for at least 4 years. I have a p3 500 (yes i killed my mobo for my p4 T_T) and its getting there, but i bought it back in 99 so... If you got so much extra change, why not buy me a mobo? I'd like to test a abit or asus :)

*Right now 2.6 is the highest you can buy and it probabbly won't go obsolete for at least 4 years.

At the rate of technology, the P4 will be obsolete in much less than 4 years.

I doubt it. Show me a proggie that needs more then 500mhz and i'll believe you. I've had this comp for 3 years. I wanted to build one because... Ummmm... So i could have fun :P. Nah, i wanted a better sound card, but it turned into building a comp sooooooo....

when is Intel going to come out with there 64bit chip...i know that AMD is kinda slow now and the Intel chips are somewhat better ,but what is going to happen to intel when AMD gets there 64bit chips??? because there going to come out with it first...right