Gone Intel...

I regret to inform all you AMD fans out there that I have just gone Intel...I dont really know that much about Intel stuff but i have heard some good things and AMD is so slow with getting crap out so im going to need some help...i was wondering what would be the best motherboard to get for my P4 2.6 Processor...and I also have 4 sticks of 256 RD-RAM...now dont get me wrong i still like AMD but i would rather have Intel...for now :blink:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probabbly have to say a Asus P4T533-C . I use ddr ram so.... I heard asus is pretty good. If newegg doesn't have my soyo in stock soon, I may go with an asus board (i've gotta have 6 pci slots).

The only reason amd has been slow to come out with stuff latley is becasue they've been working on thier 64-bit stuff, which is reallly going to change everything. Why would anyone stick with 32-bit when we have a micron barrier approaching. AMD is the future because they're going 64-bit first.

Intel spends 80% of thier revenue on marketing, AMD spends 80% of their revenue on research and devlopment.