Settings for 4x512 Redline xp4000

Hi,

I have just sorted out some cooling for 2GB (4x512) of xp4000. And I will now be looking to overclock it. Since installing it I have been running with everything on auto and 2.8 volts to keep things nice and cool, but now the fans have arrived (2x 80mm 4500rpm – delta’s) I’m looking to push thing. I have also glued a temperature probe from my Akasa AK FC-03 Fan Controller Pro to one of the heat spreaders to give some (extremely rough) idea of the temperature.

I’m looking for someone with 4x512 redline xp4000 sticks or anyone who will be able to give me some help with settings.:confused:

All help will be extremely welcome!:)

Thanks for your time

CharlieB

Ok guys, thanks for getting back to me! Thefabe, thanks for the links I’ll have a route about in the overclocking database and make a profile to get some advice from the boys at mushkin.

Smitty2k1, I was running 2GB (2x1GB sticks) of corsair XMS platinum (matched pair) ram and it wouldn’t run at 200 either so I ran it at 180, now I have replaced it with the redline 4000 and it will happily run at 200 (as its well underclocked). Check to find yellobeard, he is some kind of corsair goddess and if anyone can sort your corsair ram it’s him!

Thanks to you both!