nVidia 365-day $100,000 SLI GIVEAWAY!!!

JacKz

If you have an SLI-Ready/SLI-Enabled PC, sign up here for a chance to win prizes like 8800GTX, OCZ SLI-Ready RAM, BFG 680i Mobo, PC P&C 750W Silencer, and more each day!!

Starts on December 22 and will end on December 21, 2007....... Looks like I got 4 days to mod my Ultra-D into an SLI-D.

doing it now...

You need the 93.81 beta driver installed if you NOT running SLI...or it wont go thru...once I get thru I will edit this post...

EDIT...Ok it went thru for me...SLI-DR with 1-7600gt...for some reason I got a measage stating the drivers other than 93.81 couldnt detect a SLI-ready board running non sli....

You'll have try to try a modded Ultra-D... or any board you can mod to SLI.... you do NOT have to be running SLI to enter...but you need to be on the net on the rig you are entering with...

It installs Active-X and an installer that checks your rigs hardware... then you must check SLI-Zone every day to see if you won... if you do win you have 7 days to claim or you miss and they keep it...;)

nice thought though...;) I am in...

No wonder my SLiZone newsletter didn't mention this... no go for Aussies :(

*Due to restrictive contest regulations in certain countries and states, this promotion is only open to residents of the US (excluding New York and Florida and all territories and possessions), Canada (excluding Quebec),Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and Sweden.
Bugger

doing it now...

You need the 93.81 beta driver installed if you NOT running SLI...or it wont go thru...once I get thru I will edit this post...

EDIT...Ok it went thru for me...SLI-DR with 1-7600gt...for some reason I got a measage stating the drivers other than 93.81 couldnt detect a SLI-ready board running non sli....

You'll have try to try a modded Ultra-D... or any board you can mod to SLI.... you do NOT have to be running SLI to enter...but you need to be on the net on the rig you are entering with...

It installs Active-X and an installer that checks your rigs hardware... then you must check SLI-Zone every day to see if you won... if you do win you have 7 days to claim or you miss and they keep it...;)

nice thought though...;) I am in...

A hacked Ultra-D would show up as a SLI board, so it probably would work.

thx for the info, Ill register my SLI-DR

EDIT:

Updated drivers, restarted and it still... It states I dont have an SLI ready setup....

DFI SLI-DR

7900GS (via woot)

ohh well...