Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Official LanParty ICFX3200-T2R/G Discussion Thread

Hello,

I'm hoping that this is the correct forum for this post.

I just built a new system around the ICFX3200-T2R/G.

It has a Core 2 Quad Q6600 CPU, 4GB OCZ Platinum DDR2 (PC 6400), and an ATI Radeon HD 3870.

The system will not post, a 'C1' error is displaying.

I've not done any OC'ing yet, it's a new build.

I have reset the CMOS, as well as tried single RAM chips in all slots. Same end result.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated at this point.

Again, my appologies if this post is in the wrong thread.

EDIT: After rebooting one final time, I was able to get the PC to post on one stick of RAM in the third slot.

Then, I had to increase the DDR voltage from 1.84(default) to 2.10.

Everything is working great now.

Glad to see I'm not the only late comer to this board!

Anyway I've got some issue where I'll get the dreaded C1 error if I so much as go over 1mhz on my 400mhz ram. the Ram is 0CZ 6400 Platinum Rev.2 2x1gb.

Recommended timings are 4-4-4-15. I've tried that, I've tried 5-5-5 I've tried 6-6-6.

Nothing works if I step the ram up 1mhz it just locks on boot and I have to clear the CMOS and try again. I've upped the voltage to 2.2 nothing cant get it overclock at all.

Most people have been able to get 500mhz out of these, certainly more than 401. Which makes me think I'm just doing something horribly wrong, and forgetting to set something.

If not I've been able to run the sticks at 4-4-4-12. But I'd rather get it up closer to the FSB speed ( 1500mhz [email protected] 385X8 )

Thanks.

Depending on the chips used for the ram there is a large FSB hole where the board will not boot above 400MHz. Will have to attempt 460MHz and work backwards.