Help Please - SLi Mod, TIM application

neilcha

In A Few Days Im Going To Attempt To Mod My Board To An Sli,

Can Someone Please Explain What Im Ment To Do , Dont Send Me A Link To The Mod Tutorial As I Have Read It Many Times But I Dont Understand What To Acctually Do With The Pencil . And When You Have Done The Mod What Is The Circuitwriter For .

Also I Have A Tube Of As5 , How Much Do I Put On The Chip Afterwards And Im Also Putting A Thermal Probe Under My Cpu To Moniter Temps, Again How Much As5 Do I Use For The Cpu.

Please Be As Detailed As You Can With Replies . . .

If you have trouble understanding those tutorials I suggest not attempting them. In my opinion they are very clear as what to do. There is not much more that other can add as far as directions.

The SLI mod if done wrong will ruin your motherboard and it will not be covered under warranty.

May I make a suggest. If you know someone from your hometown that has experience with electronic work maybe they can assist you. Do not be offended. I would really hate to see you mess something up. Good luck.

I Get It Now.

And Tasr I Agree Witl You 100%. Ive Not Even Got The Second Gpu As Yet , Will Have To Wait Till After Christmas Now,but It Is My Plan To Get Another Gpu And Have Sli , So When It Comes To It I Will Need Another M/board Anyway So I May As Well Try It And Hopefully I Can Save Some Money , I Do Feel Confident About Doing The Mod So I Will Try It Eventualy...

If you have trouble understanding those tutorials I suggest not attempting them. In my opinion they are very clear as what to do. There is not much more that other can add as far as directions.

The SLI mod if done wrong will ruin your motherboard and it will not be covered under warranty.

May I make a suggest. If you know someone from your hometown that has experience with electronic work maybe they can assist you. Do not be offended. I would really hate to see you mess something up. Good luck.

yeah if you don't work for NASA your incompetent or inferior to some people :rolleyes: But to the poster never stop asking questions not everyone has a 190 IQ :D some people forget how dum they were on there first PC and 100% of the time DOING is the best teacher

yeah if you don't work for NASA your incompetent or inferior to some people :rolleyes: But to the poster never stop asking questions not everyone has a 190 IQ :D some people forget how dum they were on there first PC and 100% of the time DOING is the best teacher
Hey.................my IQ is only 160. :P