Sign in to follow this  
PhoetuS

More Stupid Freakin' Parents...

Where has the real responsability in the world gone! The parents with the dong need to pay and the parents of the 14 year old with a kid -at a gu7ess mindless who had no clue she was pregnant- probibily got raped or victom of incest but just a normal kid that did not know what she was doing and what it could cause. 14years old that is just wrong even if she had the kid and keept it she would have issues big time.

Hey guys the 14 year old that threw her kid out the window after having it need more sympaty than anyone- she could not have had any real idea of what she was really doing and was in all possibility raped or worse. Her parents and the one that knocked her up if it is not the same person is to blame and that 14 year old will be scarred for life if it was her.

Poor pup he is going to het the payback for being a puppy.

I hate to say it but with 9 out of 10 pitbulls and rotwilers mistreated making them less than safe and something to protect the poor dogs.

For every real bad accident with someone at fault there are ten where someone really medssed up. We could fill the entire darwin list from just our Hospital if we did not mind braking paitent confidentality.

AAW GODDAMN PEOPLE stop with these SICK stories!!

@Branjo, i respect ur oppinion, but COME ON, howd the puppy get to be in the crib? they let a DOG sleep with a tiny baby? why arent they sleeping wit their baby?

they are the baby's PARENT, and thus should be held responsible. period.

but thats just my oppinion.

and whoever tossed that baby, should be tossed as well, from a HIGHER FLOOR... to EDUCATE them that its actually PAINFUL and SUCKS to fall down from such a floor........

and OMFG wit the microwave!!!! i dont care if i go to HELL for the sin of murder but if i met these people, I WILL TEACH THEM A LESSON OR TWO...

ugh, i ussualy come to this forum to relax... lol i guess i shouldve known better when i open th thread :(

The puppy was lonely and needed a lil' friend and things started going sour.

Maybe a bad neighbor was inviting during the evening and snuck in some drugs into the parents drinks and somehow put the dog in the childs bedroom and BAM while the parents were out cold.

That's bull crap that they blame the parents for it. First of all it makes no sense. Congratulations, champ, we're accusing you of child neglect because some little thing happened that we can't even prove you're responsible for, and putting you in jail, and now your kids will have no parents whatsoever!

Pardon me but I'm not buying the whole child neglect thing. If they were asleep there could well have been no way they can reasonably have been expected to notice that happening. Back in the day, they'd take the kid to the hospital, and 20 years later laugh about it. But no, the 'lice have to poke their heads in everything now and f>_

General, you wouldn't understand unless you're a parent. I used to sleep like a hibernating bear, people used to yell, play guitars and blast music and I'd sleep through it. I used to miss work because I'd just sleep right through the alarm. Ever since our son was born, I wake up to his cries instantly. There is just no way that the parent would sleep through their own child's cries if they were sober and in the same room. Since the puppy couldn't sever all four toes in one bite, I call bullsh!t. It's their fault.

General, you wouldn't understand unless you're a parent. I used to sleep like a hibernating bear, people used to yell, play guitars and blast music and I'd sleep through it. I used to miss work because I'd just sleep right through the alarm. Ever since our son was born, I wake up to his cries instantly. There is just no way that the parent would sleep through their own child's cries if they were sober and in the same room. Since the puppy couldn't sever all four toes in one bite, I call bullsh!t. It's their fault.

Yes, but was the baby crying? I didn't see any mention of the baby crying while her toes were being bitten off, just afterwards when it woke her parents up.

You're kidding, right? I know you are more intelligent than that, any baby would cry if that happened.

Not necessarily. If the baby was asleep it's possible she wouldn't have started crying until she woke up.

Very true Reel. I have 2 children myself, a 5 year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I can sleep through anything, except that. If your baby crying doesnt wake up at least 1 of the parents, especially at that age they shouldnt have a child in te first place.

Mack, second time ive had to say this in the thread, read the whole story man, they baby was in a carseat in the living room sleeping, the parents were sleeping on a mattress in the same room.

Not necessarily. If the baby was asleep it's possible she wouldn't have started crying until she woke up.

Sorry to double post, but man listen to yourself. Have someone bite your toe and see how long it takes to wake you up, and remember infants have a hightened sensitivity to pain etc. I know you are just trying to play devils advocate or whatever, but at least try to ue common sense and simple reasoning.

Sorry to double post, but man listen to yourself. Have someone bite your toe and see how long it takes to wake you up, and remember infants have a hightened sensitivity to pain etc. I know you are just trying to play devils advocate or whatever, but at least try to ue common sense and simple reasoning.

I heard a story about a woman who had part of her face chewed off once while she was asleep. Now I think she was drunk, but still. All I'm trying to say is that the cops have no right poking their heads into people's business like this. Maybe the parents had just worked for 36 hours and hadn't slept all week.

Perhaps I just hate lice, no offense to any officers here on the street. :D

I heard a story about a woman who had part of her face chewed off once while she was asleep. Now I think she was drunk, but still. All I'm trying to say is that the cops have no right poking their heads into people's business like this. Maybe the parents had just worked for 36 hours and hadn't slept all week.

Perhaps I just hate lice, no offense to any officers here on the street. :D

Regardless, it doesnt make it ok. maybe they are just that lazy, but its all speculation. No matter which way you slice it those parents are 110% responsible for the wellbeing of that infant, and thats a bottom line.

Just so you know, 23 years ago when i was 5 years old i had my face from below my left eye, to below my chin litterally seperated from my bone structure by a german shepard. I had to lay on my back for 3 months for the skin to heal back to my face, If anyone has seen the blade series, the funky engineered vampires mouth is what mine looked like. Extremley unpleasant to say the least. I have had a go-tee for the last 8 years of my life because it hides the scaring thats left. Ironically I have 0 fear of dogs, including german shepards. Only saying it because it gives you something to think about from my perspective about the "didnt feel it" or "didnt wake up" bull crap.

Oh, the dog leaped 7 feet before its mouth hit my face, nothing anyone could have done to stop it.

nothing anyone could have done to stop it.

See, and that's all I'm saying, sometimes there's nothing the parents can do. Perhaps the parents in this case were being irresponsible, but we don't know that for sure. I'm only taking the side I am because one of the things I hate most is when people are judgmental.