H_G, can we get a t-shirt made?

allthatwhichis

...(and not a single person has asked me nor DFI for permission of any kind),...

Since no one asked you in the thread you closed... I'll do it here. :D Would you inquire about getting a t-shirt made? I liked the idea and figured that thread would go in the "Let's ask" direction, not the, "lets make one" direction it did... :rolleyes: I kinda like the one booster got. Maybe the LanParty logo on the back and DFI-Street on the front. All proceeds go to forum up keep? Maybe for Conroe donators... that didn't pick a special number. :nod:

Just a thought. I hate it when a thread with a good idea in it gets killed without being fully realised. And yes, I understand why it was closed... It did look like someone would be going rouge soon... :eek: :eek2: :shake:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I asked if he would inquire about it. I was mainly agreeing that no one asked... So I asked. Just asking DFI, "Can we get a t-shirt?" probably isn't going to get me/us anywhere. H_G can see us making a fuss and jusge whether it is worth it to ask the "Powers that Be" if they'll make one, or let one of us license a logo or to to make our own.

I wouldn't even know where to start asking... O, I do... I start with Happy_Games... :shake: Isn't he our DFI contact? :nod:

Wow... Seaside, what part of O Town are you in? I live a lil north but work in Maitland... actually I AM working, righ now... :rolleyes::sweat:

I lived on Manor Road (behind Steak & Ale) in Maitland and at Packwood apartments for years (as well as behind the old JJ Whisper's off Lee Road @ I-4)

about 12 years in all ;)

anyway, if you want DFI's contact info, email me. If you can't see my email address in my sig, you need glasses (or oxygen). DFI-Street is a separate entity owned by me not DFI but if you can get permission to use their logos I might put some serious thought into it.

LOL!! small world! H_G, do you still live in CFL? seems to be several of us on here, we should organize a DFI-street regional lanparty! i would have hosting space for.... 10-15 comfortably.

or, we could have concurrent local parties in different locales and make a uber DFI tourney! /wishful thinking

If you can't see my email address in my sig, you need glasses (or oxygen).

lol i love that. oxigen.

yeah, i'll go for a shirt too. id pick one up for sure. just make sure it ships to canada ;)

DFI only is abit *bland* in my oppinion. we need both DFI and DFI-Street to let people know we're from the community. not just another DFI owner (tho if u like ur DFI board enough to buy a shirt i dont see any reason y ur not a member of this forum yet)