Sign in to follow this  
pikachinks

Rainbow Six - Las Vegas

I played it on the 360 and found it rather boring.

Could it be because I'm a big Sci-fi Junkie?

to each his own is how that works

I refuse to play any fps on consoles

we played co-op for about 3 hours again last night and it's such a freaking blast (and I am not a real big FPS fan either)

....I refuse to play any fps on consoles...

Hmm...perhaps thats what it is. But I DID like GoW, though. But I had no choice considering I wanted to see the UE3 at full speed :D

Well you guys let me know when all the bugs are out and I might try it ;)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

shocking that r6 vegas runs with this video card ... :|

i can tell you that Vegas will NOT run on my NF3 250Gb, 2800+ (1800Mhz), X800 Pro AGP 256MB, 1GB

(well, it won't in Vista32...won't even finish loading)

as for bugs in Vegas...no show-stoppers for us since day one. They are continually patching it though so that's cool, but we don't play online against others, only co-op online

Guest SuppA-SnipA

ya i was shocked to see a patch 1.01 in like a week

Guest SuppA-SnipA

yup...i dont play online, but i like to update all my games, unless they crash it

*cough bf2 v1.3 *cough

I'm looking for another FPS game to burn out on myself. I didn't like the other r6 games but maybe give this one a try. I would like to try gear wars if out on PC.

There are some similarities between RB6 and gears, game play that is. Love how the enemy tries to flank you all the time, keeps you on your toes. Been trying it in realistic mode, they seem to be a better shot this time around.

There are some similarities between RB6 and gears, game play that is. Love how the enemy tries to flank you all the time, keeps you on your toes. Been trying it in realistic mode, they seem to be a better shot this time around.

yep this is why I dig R6 Vegas...it plays like Gears of War but I get to use my mouse/kb (unlike GoW which is console-only, which means controller-only).

fabe, snag R6 Vegas and come play some co-op with us (my buddy Daemon and I play R6 Vegas, Armada Online (Alpha mmog), Tony Hawk Underground 2 co-op etc over Hamachi all the time. We get a few of these guys to show up once in a while and play with us ;)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

beat the game ;)

woot woot, good ending, very interesting

Guest Pyro

How is the game play on this game what is it like? I really want to get it but im trying to decide on a few games coming out here soon.