Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Corsair 520w & 620w psu's @ Buy.com: check thread for details

Use Google Checkout and save $20 off any $50+ order.

Use THIS LINK to purchase Corsair's 520w modular psu (DFI-Street top-rated for power and quiet).

Oh, Free Shipping too looks like...give it a whirl!

If you want to know more about this psu, use the search function, and ask Thunda as he has one (as does davidhammock200 and ExRoadie so bug them too in this thread)

Pricing

Additional Info
This product qualifies for Free Shipping. Click for details.Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
List Price:  See Details	$118.22
You Save: 	$9.82
Our Price: 	$108.40
Shipping:	  FREE
Buy.com Total Price: 	$108.40
Qty   
In Stock: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days.
Very few left In Stock! Order soon -- product may sell out.

What's This?

Use Google Checkout to get $20 off orders greater than $50. One discount per order.
Price with Google Checkout

$88.40

New deal on the 620w:

http://www.buy.com/prod/Corsair_HX_CMPSU_6.../203270718.html

I've only had one experience so far with google checkout and buy.com... and it hasn't been pretty. The coordiantion between the two entities is poor at best. My item was backordered (despite saying instock at time of ordering), but my google checkout account doesn't reflect this.... long story short, hope you all have better luck with google checkout than i have.

EDIT: google checkout also has already charged my CC despite the backorder.... not very satisfied with the process

Guest element

Heh in NZ they lost mine in the post so I'm getting a 620Wt. It will be worth the wait.

Thanks for the update on the 620, H_G. From NE's link, there's a $20 rebate that doesn't restrict which retailer the unit is purchased from. I've attached the rebate form. So with the $20 MIR, the PSU can be had for $114.99. :) I just placed my order and the MIR should work.

Merry Christmas to me!. Thanks Happy and KTL. Just jumped on the buy train. I've been close for a couple weeks to getting one of these. The deal and rebate here, and now the lack of 520s, made this an easy choice. I love easy choices. Glad I slacked on this one. Too bad I slacked on getting a 2GB DDR kit.

Sign in to follow this