4GB problems

I would just send them a private message. One thing to try like laserred suggested is disabling peripherals. I don't know if there would still be memory allocated for them whether they're there or not but from that thread I found it seems like PCI-E consumes a lot of this 'top of memory range' so maybe if you cut the lane allocation down to x1 or x2 in the BIOS it would get you closer to 4GB

It sounds like from this thread at AMD forums that memory remapping to get around all of the device addresses in the 3.5-4GB range is a function of the memory controller on the CPU (rev E supports it) but that the BIOS and chipset has to actually allow the remapping. I looked at a number of other RS482-based boards and as far as I saw none of them had a memory remapping feature in their BIOS. I've asked at Rebels Haven if there is a modded BIOS for the RS482 that will allow this. In the meantime I'll play around with the PCI/PCIE options to see if I can get anywhere, and I'll PM Happy_Games or RGone to get their input.