Half-Life 2: Episode 2

uneedav8

Guest Joalaielna

HL2 was a bust for me, to much of the same....I just can't get into single player games. (except for the COD series) I got my money out of it with all the time into CS:S so I'm ok, but it's just well Boring...Move this box...shoot this swamp creature....Stack these boxes....solve this puzzle....I'm not playing an freakin Puzzle game...It's a SHOOTER.

Enough.

I wonder how many episodes there will be :rolleyes: Perhaps there will be season 1, 2 ect ..... ;)

i think i heard somewhere its going to be 3 episodes, each at an interval of 6 months, then 6 months after EP3, HL3 will be released. so your looking at minimum year to year and a half for HL3. oooh buddy cant wait!

Guest caffeinejunkie

The Half Life series is amazing. Ive beat HL2 more times then I can count and ep1 although short was awesome. I cant wait for ep2 oh and actually there will be no HL3 and the episodes themselves are HL3. Valve thought it would be better to release hl3 in episodes rather then having us wait another 6 years for it to come out. Oh also ep3 isnt the end ep4 has already been confirmed by valve (they're actually saying it's already in production) so theres lots to come.

I've beaten half life 2 two and a half times now. Every time I play it, I have upgraded some aspect of my computer, so it just get's better each time. ;)

The first time I played it, I had a gigabyte ga-7n400 with an athlon xp 2600 + and a 64 meg ati radeon 7500 with 512mb of ram. It ran preaty well actually, all things considered.

Aw, hell yes.

Im a ****** picky gamer, and HL2 and GTA and CS are the only three games I've sworn on (not kidding).

I like playing with the gravity gun :P

Let's play "see how many times we can hit the combine with a paint bucket before he dies!" lmao i actually did that once

there are so many ways to kill the things, there's no end to the fun.